Project: to help preserve its restoration and interpretation efforts of the Bond Street Tanyard meadow and its barn structure adjacent to the historic John Wesley Church and the Waterford Mill.
Project: Print an updated version of the Historic Loudoun Scavenger Hunt booklet to be distributed to students as part of VPHAA educatonal program with local schools as well as being placed in libraries and at historic sites.
Project: For use to seek National and Virginia Historic Register status for the village.
Project: Preservation and documentation of 3 significant outbuildings. Using photogrammetry to create rectified scaled images of each building’s exterior wall to be used to understand masonry construction of the walls.
Project: Engineering Study to determine the preservation needs for the 19th century clapboard Mount Pleasant Church at Scattersville.
Project: Further digitization of court records from medical register of Loudoun doctors from 1901 to 1980 and coroner’s records from 1757 to 1968.
Project: Add a safety handrail system to assist with entry to church.
Project: Historic window repair on 1842 church.
Project: Willisville Historical Highway Marker
Project: Repaint historic 1890 Gleedsville Church
- Announcing the 2022 Preservation and Restoration Grant Award Recipients!
- 2022 Grant Cycle Extended until July 15, 2022. Apply Now!
- Join Us for our 2021 Grant Awards Ceremony on September 23rd!
- Historic Preservation Grants Cycle Is Open
- New Library Exhibit Highlights the Preservation of Loudoun County History