LPS would like to thank outgoing President Bob Shuey (left) for his tireless work in promoting our county’s heritage! Congratulations to incoming President Allen Cochran (right)! Allen is a stone mason specializing in historic construction techniques and was honored as the LPS Preservationist of the Year in 2018.
You also might be interested in
Hello Loudoun Preservationists, Twenty something years ago, my company was[...]
Thank you, Reg, for your 20 (plus) years of service[...]
A new exhibit featuring items preserved through the generosity of[...]
- Announcing the 2022 Preservation and Restoration Grant Award Recipients!
- 2022 Grant Cycle Extended until July 15, 2022. Apply Now!
- Join Us for our 2021 Grant Awards Ceremony on September 23rd!
- Historic Preservation Grants Cycle Is Open
- New Library Exhibit Highlights the Preservation of Loudoun County History