In 2015 the Society awarded Thomas Balch Library a three thousand dollar ($3,000) grant for preserving VHS files containing interviews, local television footage, and documentaries of events related to Loudoun County. The Library Director wrote, “This generous grant … will enable us to preserve and make available to the public content of historically significant VHS recordings by digitizing them. It adds to an important new dimension in our efforts to preserve for posterity the life, history and culture of Loudoun County.”
- Announcing the 2022 Preservation and Restoration Grant Award Recipients!
- 2022 Grant Cycle Extended until July 15, 2022. Apply Now!
- Join Us for our 2021 Grant Awards Ceremony on September 23rd!
- Historic Preservation Grants Cycle Is Open
- New Library Exhibit Highlights the Preservation of Loudoun County History
Leave a Reply
Your email is safe with us.